B-Class MC I
HYMERMOBIL B-CLASS MODERN COMFORT I A-CLASS MOTORHOME
Innovative, Safe and Lightweight on Mercedes-Benz and the Award Winning SLC Chassis
The next generation of motorhomes from the strong partnership between Mercedes Benz and HYMER Lightweight yet stable semi-integrated vehicle body with enhanced safety and comfort.
The Hymermobil B-Class ModernComfort is the latest result of the successful partnership between Mercedes-Benz and HYMER. The vehicles of the ModernComfort series are the only motorhomes to date in which a specially developed chassis cowl from the new Mercedes Benz Sprinter is merged with a chassis made by a motorhome manufacturer. Thanks to a combination of the award-winning HYMER SLC chassis, the renowned PUAL technology and the GRP lightweight floor, this new generation of motorhomes combines an especially light and stable body with improved safety and driving comfort.
The SLC chassis was crowned with the European Innovation Award and features an especially spacious double floor in which all technical components are accommodated, such as plumbing, electrics and heating, as well as the fresh and waste water tank. The double floor can also be accessed and loaded from both inside and outside the vehicle. The double floor also ensures a level upper floor throughout the motorhome.
Automotive exterior design meets modern interior concept
From the outside, the Hymermobil B-Class ModernComfort models stand out thanks to their strikingly automotive appearance. The central, high-quality glossy black radiator grille with optional chrome details immediately catches the eye. The LED fog lights with integrated cornering lights also blend seamlessly into the front design. The visible black diffuser-style garage casing below the rear light moulding echoes the front design to create a harmonious overall effect of sporty elegance.
- Weight: 3,500 - 4.500 kg
- Length: 6,99 - 7,39 m
- Width: 2,29 m
- Height: 2,96 m
- Berths: 4 - 5
- EXCLUSIVE: the world’s first motorhome to combine the new Sprinter chassis cowl with the award-winning SLC chassis
- AN INDUSTRY FIRST: integrated motorhomes up to 6.99 m in length with a mass in running order under 3 tons
- Optional payload of 1.5 t with a max. permitted laden mass of 4.5 t
- Convenient 60-cm-wide entrance door
- Large 142-l refrigerator as standard
- Even greater freedom and self-sufficiency thanks to a large 180-l fresh water tank and 150-l waste water tank — even in vehicles under 7 m in length
- Large loading compartment with external access and extra deep cellar compartment that can be accessed from inside the vehicle
- 36-cm-high multi-purpose double floor with through-loading function, including level living area floor – for extra storage space, improved insulation and total winterproofing as standard
- Huge garage with a loading height of up to 1.23 m
- HYMER LED headlight and hybrid rear light
- New 2019 Hymer B-Class MC I 690 Mercedes 418 Automatic A-Class Motorhome N101383 *SPECIAL OFFER*Special Price £111,995.00 Regular Price £121,500.00