B-Class MC T
Hymer B-Class Modern Comfort T Low-Profile Motorhomes
The next generation of the strong partnership between Mercedes Benz and Hymer
Lightweight yet stable semi-integrated vehicle body with enhanced safety and comfort
Take a look at the following pages and experience the superior technology, unrivalled comfort and brilliant design of a vehicle that is not only better than ever before, but also miles ahead of the competition.
The successful partnership between Mercedes-Benz and HYMER has resulted in vehicles that are exceptionally innovative, safe and light. As the world’s first motorhome, the new HYMER B-Class ModernComfort impresses with a combination of the new Sprinter chassis cowl from Mercedes-Benz and HYMER’s internally developed, award-winning SLC chassis. Thanks to its extremely light and sturdy construction, enhanced safety features and outstanding ride comfort, this sporty-elegant motorhome ensures you are always one step ahead – and safely below the 3.5-ton limit.
The SLC chassis was crowned with the European Innovation Award and features an especially spacious double floor, in which all technical components are accommodated, such as plumbing, electrics and heating, as well as the fresh and waste water tank. The double floor can also be accessed and loaded from both inside and outside the vehicle. The double floor also ensures a level upper floor throughout the motorhome.
Automotive exterior design meets modern interior concept
From the outside, the HYMER B-Class ModernComfort models stand out thanks to their strikingly automotive appearance. The central, high-quality glossy black radiator grille with optional chrome details immediately catches the eye. The LED fog lights with integrated cornering lights also blend seamlessly into the front design. The visible black diffuser-style garage casing below the rear light moulding echoes the front design to create a harmonious overall impression of sporty elegance.
- Weight: 3.500 - 4.500 kg
- Length: 6,99 - 7,39 m
- Width: 2,29 m
- Height: 2,96 m
- Berths: 4 - 5
- EXCLUSIVE: the world’s first motorhome with a combination of the new Sprinter chassis cowl and the award-winning SLC chassis.
- AN INDUSTRY FIRST: semi-integrated motorhomes up to 7.39 m with a mass in running order under 3 tons
- Optional payload of 1.5 t with a max. permitted laden mass of 4.5 t
- Convenient 60-cm-wide entrance door
- Large refrigerator with 142-l capacity as standard
- Even greater freedom and self-sufficiency thanks to a large 180-l fresh water tank and a 150-l waste water tank — even in vehicles under 7 m in length
- Large loading compartment with external access and extra deep cellar compartment that can be accessed from inside the vehicle
- 36-cm-high multi-purpose double floor with through-loading function, including level living area floor – for extra storage space, improved insulation and total winterproofing as standard
- Huge garage with a loading height of up to 1.23 m
- HYMER LED headlights and hybrid rear lights
- Optionally available with fold-down bed and fifth seat